Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Holding onto Summer






It is September my friends... but I still think it's summer. Yes, I'm going to wear shorts and drink ice tea as long as possible. I don't want to let go of summer yet. Although I love fall leaves and pumpkin spiced lattes, there's just something about summer. I can't get enough of those warm nights, top down drives and long afternoon naps. Can summer please last forever?

Fall means dark long nights and celebrating another year of my life. I'm not ready for you yet. Pumpkins, you can wait. As long as the hydrangeas are blooming and the days are warm, I’m sticking with summer.
 
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Abercrombie
Wedges: Old Navy
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Purse: Coach
Watch: Target

Photography by Ryan Yanagihara

6 comments:

  1. I am so with you! Why hurry into fall? In Southern CA, we don't get hot weather until Sept & Oct so I will be wearing my shorts till then.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with u on wearing shorts & sipping on iced teas as long as possible ;) Love ur bag!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top!! I hear you about summer. I love warm weather too... but then I think I would be totally bored if I lived in a climate that was summer 365 days out of the year... like Florida. haha. Seasons are what makes things interesting! And outfits interesting too :) Love your look!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and casual! Really a perfect outfit! ;-)

    NEW BLOG:

    http://www.voguence.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a cutie, I love this outfit! Thank you for stopping by my blog too!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete