Monday, January 14, 2013

Layering






Today, Old Navy gets a lot of credit for my outfit. Yes, I frequently shop at Old Navy and I'm proud of it! If you haven't set foot in the store lately, I challenge you to do so. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised and find a few jems. Old Navy has the latest trends with great prices. Many of which have become staples in my wardrobe. Lastly, Old Navy always has a sale going on which I love! I can never pass up a good deal. This is my little fashion secret but feel free to share. What's mine is yours my friends :)

Shirt: Old Navy - similar
Sweater: Forever 21 - similar
Vest: Old Navy - similar
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Nordstrom (on sale!)
Necklace: Forever 21 - similar
Watch: Michael Kors - similar
Lips: Revlon's Primose

No comments:

Post a Comment