Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work Wednesday: Winter Blues




Today, I gave in. I'm wearing a winter coat. You probably think I'm crazy for going without one for so long. However, I have no need for one when I'm working in a warm office all day. I guess you could say that wearing a winter coat means I am finally accepting that it is winter.

Around this time, I want to go into hibernation mode. I always like the idea of staying in and relaxing but let's be real it doesn't happen very often. I like to keep busy. After coming down with a cold, I stayed home sick these past few days. But even after a few days off, I was itching to get back to work. Don't get me wrong, it was nice staying at home and relaxing. I think I really needed some time for myself. But I needed to go to the office today.

Winter is a challenging season for me. I'm constantly torn between two things: winter's call to slow down and relax and my need to be on the move and stay busy. Maybe this winter I'll give in and actually hibernate for a change. I always wanted to be a bear.

Shirt: Forever 21 - similar
Skirt: H&M - similar
Coat: Nordstrom - similar
Heels: Target - similar
Tights: Express
Necklace: Thrifted - similar
Watch: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment