Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Work Wednesday: A New Season

 
 
 
 
 

Today's the first day of Spring and I wish I could bring in the new season with a cute spring skirt or dress but it's still cold in Seattle. I'm still wearing a jacket and pants... Don't let the sun fool you. It was 50 degrees today! But nonetheless, the nice weather was such a treat :)

Besides wearing spring wear, I'm looking forward to this new season so I can do more things outdoors: go on more walks, explore new hiking trails and eat outside!

What are you excited to do this Spring?

These outfit photos were inspired by Classy Girls Wear Pearls.

Coat: Zara
Shirt: Nordstrom - similar
Pants: Express
Heels: Target
Purse: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kara! I just found your blog via instagram (following you now!) and I'm in Seattle as well! :) Yay for another seattle blogger. Love your outfits, and what a pretty photo location! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimmie! I'm glad you found me! Thanks for commenting and following me on instagram :) It's so nice to talk to a fellow fashion blogger especially from Seattle! I love your style Kimmie. I look forward to reading your next post on your blog :)

      Delete