Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Work Wednesday: Color Me Happy



 
The time has finally come! In a few days, I will be in sunny California and I am beyond excited. This Seattleite gets to enjoy a few warm days! Let's hope I don't overpack again. Check back next week to hear about my trip :)

Lately, I've been in a happy mood. It is the kind of happy that makes me want to sing and dance to "You Make Me Dreams" (just like Joseph Gordon Levitt in 500 Days of Summer). I haven't been this happy in a long time! Don't get me wrong, I usually am happy but the past few months have been a little rough. I knew it was going to pass. Today, I'm happy and I want to stay happy. Right now, I'm intentionally trying to "Do More of What Makes You Happy".

Here's a few things that make me happy:
  • Sleeping in
  • Watching Ellen videos
  • Thrift shopping
  • Nature walks
  • Taking pictures
  • Being surrounded by my family and friends
I know it sounds silly but I highly encourage everyone to stop and think: what makes YOU happy?

Jacket: Forever 21
Tank top: Forever 21 - similar
Pants: Express
Flats: Vince Camuto - similar
Purse: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment