Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Life is Peachy




So far, my summer hasn't gone as planned - but honestly I'm ok with it. My summer plans were simple - to plan less and relax more. It went well earlier in the month. I had so much free time and did a lot of spontaneous things!

However by the end of the July, my plans changed and I went back to being a busy bee. I found out that my best friend got into nursing school and unexpectedly needed to move on the 23rd. We spent as much time as possible together before she left. I'm looking forward to visiting her but honestly it's really hard to imagine life without her in Seattle.

This is just one of the many things that's on my mind right now. Life has thrown some curve balls at me. But nonetheless, life is peachy and I'm going to keep on smiling.

Dress: Wet Seal - similar
Wedges: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21 - similar

Photography by Ryan Yanagihara

No comments:

Post a Comment