Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A New Leaf

 
 
 
It's been exactly a week since I've stopped working and boy has my life changed! I no longer need to wake up early, wear work clothes and drive into Seattle every morning. So what am I doing with my time? Besides applying for jobs, I am focusing on a few things (that I didn't do when I was working): working out and eating healthy. I knew it wasn't going to be easy but man it's hard to break old habits. I didn't expect to pass out every night before midnight. More to come on this new life change.
 
Follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to these days!

Sweater: Sirens
Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Target

Photography by Ryan Yanagihara

9 comments:

  1. Love the leopard top! I'm so jealous that you have time to work out! It's one of the things I hate most about working. It's either sleep or work out... and I choose sleep.

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you get to have more time on your hands to do the things you want! I wish I had that! I love how you incorporate leopard into your outfit. Very cute!

    P.S. I realized I should've answered you back on here instead, but Rachel's Ginger Beer was so good! We went back and bought a jar of their blood orange and a to-go cup of their white peach. Now I want to go back for some more. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely love in your leopard top and your comfy cardi! And what adorable boots!

    I remember after I finished my first campaign and I was in between jobs for a while. It was such a weird feeling not having anything to do, not having to be anywhere. Like you, I busily applied for jobs and worked out and tried to keep myself busy. Hang in there - you're on the right track! This is the time you can do you without any reservations! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on getting what's healthy and important to you into your lifestyle :) it's rare to have times to yourself so definitely enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shirt!! Such a nice casual look!

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dig this outfit so much. Also, you have been shooting in such pretty places lately! You have to take me when I'm back in town :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear. It's my to-go outfit right now. Of course :) I can't wait!

      Delete
  7. You look fabulous darling! Love your outfit! I am in love with your shoes <3 :)
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute leopard print top!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete