Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Racing with the Sun










You know that fall is around the corner when our days are getting shorter and darker. I learned this first hand as my friend, Isabelle, and I set out to find this gorgeous view of my hometown. As we were driving up the plateau, we didn't realize that Mr. Sun goes to sleep earlier. Usually when I go out on a photo shoot, I can take my time. However, this time we were on a mission to beat the clock.

That's kind of how I feel about my life right now. Since I spend the most of my day at work, I try to do something everyday after work and stay outside as long as possible before it gets dark. I'm in a race with the sun. For the most part, I think I'm winning.

Check back soon to see more pictures taken by the lovely, Isabelle Chu.

Top: Nordstrom - similar
Wedges: Old Navy (not shown)


No comments:

Post a Comment