Tuesday, August 20, 2013

White Out










Summer is almost over and there is one trend I haven't worn: all-white. I wanted to wear it earlier but there was one problem. I am very clumsy. I held back trying this trend because I was 99% sure I would spill on my outfit if I wore all white. But for some reason, I recently decided that I was up for the challenge. Surprisingly, after a day in all-white I didn't spill a thing! I'm not going to lie though - I may or may not worn a bib napkin during my meals and ordered light-colored foods. But I still call it a victory!

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen me sporting the white nails trend too. At first, it was really hard for me to branch out from my normal red and pink nail polish but I'm happy I tried it. It's actually my new favorite nail color for the summer (and I'm going to wear it as long as possible).

White is very versatile, flatters all skin tones, and enhances your tan. 
Would you wear all-white clothing or nail polish? 

Shirt: Old Navy - similar
Shorts: Abercrombie - similar
Shoes: Forever 21 - similar
Purse: H&M

Photography by Ryan Yanagihara

No comments:

Post a Comment