Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Blues





Today, I've got the Monday blues. This week, I'm going to close a chapter in my life and start a new one. It hasn't been easy but I'm finally accepting it. I'm ready to say goodbye to my job and move onto bigger and better things. 

Although I'm blue, my faith in God has given me hope. Yesterday, I was reminded of a few things. God knows what's best for you. Even though I can't see it right now, I know that God has a plan for me. All I can do is trust in God and He will take care of me.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to hard you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Here's to the past, the present and the future. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me.

Photography by Ryan Yanagihara

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Sirens
Shoes: Forever 21
Purse: H&M
Necklace: JcPenney



7 comments:

  1. love the blue on you! glad to hear that you are starting a new chapter in life, that's always exciting :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I wore my leather skater skirt in my blog post today too! Haha you're right - great minds do indeed think alike. I really like how you styled yours - that royal blue top looks so fab on you!

    I'm glad you're embracing the changes you're going through. It's so scary to leave a job and having your future look unclear but on the bright side, this is your chance to do anything you want and I mean anything! I'm sure great things will come your way :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you're feeling a lot better! Lately, I've had to remind myself that my life is in His hands. Sometimes things seems out of control, but I gotta learn how to chill, haha. Keep moving forward girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grat blog.! :)
    Follow me,please. I'm follow you back.;))

    http://pati-lewa-belieber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look, I was looking for this kind of skirt for so long, could you maybe please send me the link to the siren shop? cant find it :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yanikas, I shopped at Sirens in Vancouver, Canada. You can find their website here at www.sirensfashion.com :)

      Delete