Monday, December 31, 2012

The Best of 2012

January - I traveled to Las Vegas to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday.

February - I got introduced to a new form of exercise - Yoga.

March - My boyfriend and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary :)

April - I learned how to hula dance and performed at Hawaii Club's Lu'au!


May - I ran my first 5K run! The Color Run - Photo credit to my friend, Misa



June - I graduated from the University of Washington. Go Huskies!
Photo credit to my friend, Lauren

July - I went to the happiest place on earth - Disneyland/California Adventure!



August - I started my first full time job.

September - I celebrated my birthday with my family and close family friends.


October - I started my blog, Stylish in Seattle :)


November - I drove up to Vancouver, Canada with my sister - Sister Weekend.

  December - My extended family celebrated Christmas in the sand in Hawaii.


2012 was an amazing year! I hit a few milestones in my life: graduating from college and starting my first full time job. I'm proud to say that I tried some new things along the way too. From learning how to hula dance to starting my blog, I am so thankful for everyone who has supported me. I am so blessed.

Happy New Years! I'm looking forward to 2013 :)