Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Work Wednesday: Preppy Days







Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I thought I'd share some things I am currently loving right now.

I am in love with:
Blogging - Although I'm not a strong writer, I really enjoy writing at least once a week. I'm still an amateur but I think I've grown a lot since I started in October. Besides having major writer's block, I look forward to blogging. I'm constantly thinking about what I'm going to blog about next. It's my new passion!

J.Crew - I am in love with this store. Even though their clothes are too expensive for my budget, I love walking around and admiring all the beautiful clothing and jewelry. J.Crew gives me inspiration for my style especially for today's outfit. One day when I'm older (and I can afford J.Crew), I will shop my little heart out! But for now, I'm happy buying items on the sale rack.

Tea cups - I'm not sure how this new love started but I adore pretty tea cups! I adore them so much that I decided to start collecting them. I only have a few right now but my collection is slowly growing. Pretty soon you can call me Alice in Wonderland :)

P.s. Excuse the wrinkles in the sweater. I guess that's what I get for buying a cheap sweater. And for the record, my shirt is light pink. Sadly, these pictures don't do it justice.

Sweater: Target
Shirt: Nordstrom - similar
Pants: Express
Heels: Target
Necklace: JcPenney - similar
Rings: Aerie - similar
Lips: Revlon's Peach Parfait

No comments:

Post a Comment