Thursday, February 28, 2013

Work Wednesday: So Long February

 



It's the last day of February which means I'm in my last days of rest. It's been relaxing these past couple months but I think I'm ready to come out of hibernation! I'm well rested and ready to experience everything that comes with the Spring season: bright colors, pretty flowers, warmer days. There's a lot to look forward to next month and I'm excited for it all.

Right now, I'm preparing for my trip down to Southern California. More to come next week!

Shirt: Old Navy - similar
Pants: Express
Heels: Target
Purse: Gifted - Nordstrom
Bracelet: Great Grandmother's
Lips: Revlon Certainly Red

On another note, I was thoroughly enjoying life yesterday that this week's work wednesday post slipped my mind. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment