Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Work Wednesday: Still in Love





If you haven't noticed already, I tried wearing lots of red & pink this month. Why? Because I like the idea of being festive and celebrating Valentine's Day for the entire month and not just for one day.

Although some of you may disagree, I love celebrating Valentine's Day! Not because I can celebrate it with my boyfriend but because I get to celebrate it with the people I love. This year, I wanted to make sure my girlfriends knew they were loved. I had so much fun making handmade cards and buying flowers. The best part was delivering it to them.

I know it might sound silly and I am aware that it isn't Valentine's Day anymore but... I still want to celebrate it for the rest of the month. I love everything about this lovely holiday and I don't want it to be over. I guess you could say I'm still in love with Valentine's Day!

Top: Century 21 - similar
Blazer: Necessary Clothing - similar
Skirt: Express - similar
Flats: Vince Camuto - similar
Purse: H&M
Bracelet: Forever 21 - similar
Lips: Mary Kay Whipped Berries

No comments:

Post a Comment