Friday, February 28, 2014

A (Snow) Walk To Remember

 
 
 
Every once and a while, Seattle gets snow and there's only one word to describe it - magical! The snow makes the streets, the trees, the cars, the ground, everything look beautiful. Earlier this month, Seattle turned into a winter wonderland. Not knowing how long the snow was here to stay, my friends and I went on a midnight snow walk to Greenlake Park. And before we know it, our snow walk slowly turned into a snow photo shoot. It was a snow walk to remember!
 
One thing people might not know about me is that I'm no snow bunny. Even though I live near the mountains, it's been years since I hit the slopes. Unfortunately, I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I get excited about the snow so I can play in it not ride on fresh powder haha. As much as I want it to be Spring already, I'm hoping that it will snow one more time this year. I don't think it's too much to ask... I just want to build a snowman!
 
Coat: Nordstrom
Scarf: H&M
Gloves: The Rack
Jeans: Old Navy
 
Photography by: Misa Yoshioka & Claire Nishida


2 comments:

  1. Ahh glad you're happy about the snow - I've been miserable! I feel like we got too much of it here in DC this year. So looking forward to spring!
    That said, you look perfectly beautiful and ready for the snow and the cold! Love how the white coat looks on you!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are just darling! And I love the way the snow looks caught in your scarf :)

    ReplyDelete